A full serving of vegetables into each bite. Still every bit as satisfying as its meaty counterparts, this pizza pie will delight even the most devout of carnivores.
- 1 cup chopped tomatoes
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2-2 beaten garlic cloves
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 bay leaf chopped
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 150g feta cheese
- 1 sliced onion
- 1-1 chopped mushrooms
- 1-1 pitted black olives, reduce into slices
- 1 packet veggies for aspect salad
- Balsamic vinegar for aspect salad
- 1 tablespoon grated parmesan cheese for aspect salad
- In a massive saucepan, make the tomato base with the tomatoes, olive oil, garlic, oregano, bay leaf and salt.
- Divide the paste into three portions, and unfold one component over every pizza base.
Add cheese, onion, mushrooms and olive toppings.
- Bake in a pre-heated oven for approximately 20 minutes.
- Serve warm with a aspect salad made with balsamic vinegar, crowned with grated parmesan cheese.
How To Make Vegetarian Pizza Dough Recipe
- In a bowl, blend four cups bread flour with a teaspoon of yeast and a teaspoon of salt. Gradually upload among 1-1.5 cups of water (relying at the consistency you prefer), and blend. Knead the dough till smooth.
- Cover the dough and go away it to upward push till it’s far double in size. Divide the dough into three portions and go away to relaxation for some minutes. Roll out every piece on a floured board to 5mm thickness. Place on a skinny baking tray sprayed with olive oil. Add your favorite toppings!