Curry is one of the greatest dishes this world has ever seen – with varieties so wildly different you could eat a new one every. This vegan coconut curry is one to add to the ‘must eat’ list. This is simple and extremely tasty.
INGREDIENTS of Vegan Coconut Curry
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- 1 Onion
- 1 tsp Crushed Garlic
- 1 Tbsp Curry Powder
- 1/4 tsp cumin
- 1/2 tsp coriander powder
- 1 cup Baby Corn
- 1 Red Bell Pepper
- 3 Small Zucchini (Sliced)
- 425g Chickpeas
- 400g Chopped Tomato
- 400ml Coconut milk
- 1 Tbsp sugar
- 1/2 tsp Sea Salt
- Black Pepper
How to Make Vegan Coconut Curry
- Add the olive oil in a kadhai, put chopped onion and crushed garlic, curry powder, cumin and coriander powder.
- Fry until the onions are softened.
- Add in the chopped baby corn, red pepper, sliced zucchini and chickpeas.
- Also add chopped tomato and coconut milk in the kadhai.
- Cook until the veggies are softened.
- Add in the coconut sugar and salt.
- Add ground black pepper to taste.
- Serve with rice, chopped cilantro and lime wedges.