Can we simply take a 2nd to understand the classy of pipped ricotta? I mean, c’mon. It doesn’t get any prettier than that.
- 1 vanilla bean
- 1 box of ricotta cheese
- 4-eight slices of sourdough bread
- half of cup chopped walnuts
- half of tsp honey in step with toast
- Lightly toast the bread. You’re searching out a slightly there golden brown on every side.
- Scrape the seeds out of the vanilla bean. Add the seeds and the ricotta cheese to a blender or meals processor, and mix for 1-2 minutes. The ricotta need to be light & fluffy in texture.
- Spread a layer of ricotta (or pipe it on ) onto every slice of toast. Sprinkle at the walnuts. Finish it off with a drizzle of honey.
- Eat and Enjoy.