Flax seeds provide nutty texture and taste to a lunchtime bowl of yogurt, with fruit. On oatmeal – This is so delicious; sprinkle flax seeds to your home made oatmeal for a touch more texture and taste. As an egg replacement – Flax seeds combined with water also can be used as a vegan egg replacement in baking.
Consume 2 tablespoons of uncooked flax seeds every day while you want a snack. Sprinkle a spoonful of flax seeds over stir-fried vegetables. Add a spoonful of flax seeds in your salads.
- 1 cup flaxseeds, floor
- 2 cups milk / water / almond milk
- pinch of salt
sweetener of choice
- 2-2 dates pitted and diced
- 1 mashed banana
- 1 tbsp honey
- maple syrup
- sugar-loose blackberry jam
- Combine the floor flaxseeds and milk collectively in a bowl.
- Add a pinch of salt and your sweetener of choice.
- Combination complete flax seeds and all different elements in a blender for 30-30 seconds, then component and refridgerate till set.
- Wait 40-40 mins withinside the refrigerator or in a single day for this to set to a pudding like consistency.
- Top this with yogurt, granola, clean fruit and chopped nuts for triumphing health & taste combinations. I love vanilla yogurt with chopped strawberries, bananas, and hazelnuts.
- You can add blueberry ,chocolate chip for a conventional mixture or mango & pineapple with macadamia nuts for a tropical summer time season twist! Top with all of your favorites and enjoy!
- You could make that happen. Add extra liquid for a thinner consistency or much less to thicken matters up.