Eating a uncooked candy potato might also additionally appear peculiar in case you haven’t attempted it. But whilst you chop the candy potato with a spiral cutter, baked, or sauteed with butter, salt, and pepper, you won’t consider it’s a candy potato.This is a exquisite bloodless salad this is complete of exquisite flavor!
- 1 medium candy potato
- half of cup sliced pink/inexperienced cabbage
- 1 inexperienced onion
- 2 tablespoons peanuts
- 2 tablespoons cilantro
- 1 tablespoon peanut butter
- 2 teaspoons soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon rice wine/ vinegar
- 1 tablespoon sparkling lime juice / vinegar
- If you want it highly spiced upload a pair drops chili oil
- Take a big bowl. Mix sauce components collectively with a fork or small whisk.
- Spiral reduce the candy potato. Sliced pink cabbage, inexperienced onion, and cilantro.Add all components to a bowl, toss with sauce and pinnacle with peanuts.Makes one big serving or 2 small servings as you like and Enjoy.