The tandoori egg or tikka egg is a devil’s egg coated with a variety of aromatic spices and onions, and served with a mint chutney. In fact, tandoori eggs can also make your biryani exceptional and give it that extra boost.
Tandoori egg ingredients
- 4 hard-boiled eggs
- 4 tablespoons of curd
- 1 teaspoon of Tandoori masala
- to taste Red pepper powder
- to taste Salt
- 2 tablespoons of Besan
- 1 teaspoon of lime juice
- 1 tablespoon of mustard oil
- 1/2 teaspoon of chaat masala
- To decorate the coriander leaves
How to make tandoori egg
1. Mix all the ingredients to make the marinade except the eggs, oil, cilantro leaves and chaat masala.
2. Now coat the marinade well over the eggs and set aside for 10 minutes.
3. Arrange the coated eggs on a pan and place the pan on the grill.
4. For 10 minutes, preheat the oven at 180 degrees.
5. Now grill the eggs for 10 minutes at 180 degrees in the oven.
6. Now sprinkle the cat masala and serve the tandoori egg with any biryani or pulao