This tahini sauce is perfect for drizzling over the salads bowl, roasted veggies, shawarma, etc. A perfect dipping sauce for your veggies, pita chips or falafel.
- 2 Tablespoon Yoghurt
- 1 clove Garlic grated
- Salt to taste
- ¼ cup Lemon juice freshly squeezed
- ½ cup Tahini /Sesame Seed/Til Paste
- ⅛ teaspoon Paprika
- ⅛ teaspoon Cumin powder
- ¼ cup Water cold or room temperature
- 1 tablespoon Parsley finely chopped
- 1 Teaspoon Mustard Sauce
- 1 Teaspoon Sour Cream
- 1 Tablespoon Olive Oil
- 1 Teaspoon Vinegar (Optional)
- Salt To Taste
- Black Pepper Powder To Taste
- Chilli Flakes To Taste
- Italian Mixed Herbs To taste
- Take grated garlic, salt and lemon juice in a bowl. Blend all ingredients together to make a smooth dip. Mix and let it sit for 5 minutes.
- Add tahini, paprika, ground cumin and water. Vinegar is optional depending on souses of yoghurt use vinegar from bottled jalapeno’s.
- Start whisking the mixture. At the beginning of whisking, it may look curdled and you feel something went wrong. Don’t worry keep whisking until smooth and runny. Add chopped parsley. Mix well and tahini sauce is ready to serve.