Sweet potatoes are a rich source of fibre as well as containing an array of vitamins and minerals including iron, calcium, selenium, and they’re a good source of most of our B vitamins and vitamin C.
Ingredients of Sweet Potato Khichdi
4 Sweet Potatoes
2 tsp green chilies and adrak paste
as needed Raisins
To taste Rock salt
2 tsp Ghee
1 Spoon Cumin seeds
How To Make Sweet Potato Khichdi
- Peel the skin of the potatoes and grate it.
- Heat the ghee and add Jeera, add green chilies paste, then curry leaves and kismis, Saute for 5 min.
- Add washed potatoes and on high flame saute it.
- Then add salt and mix it properly.
- Cook it for 10 minutes in slow flame.
- Now add peanut powder and mix it well.
- Now switch off the flame and add lemon juice and mix it.
- Now serve with sweet curd.