Almonds are one of the most beloved nuts of all because they are not only healthy and rich in vitamins and minerals, but they also serve us the best during those midday cravings. Here is a sweet and spicy recipe with almonds coated with egg white and masala pepper, roasted to perfection. A truly blue, unique recipe that you can serve your guests with a few drinks.
Sweet chilli almonds ingredients
- 1 cup whole almonds
- 1/2 egg white
- 2 sprigs of curry leaves
- 1/2 teaspoon of salt
- 2 teaspoons of sugar (fine grain)
- 1/2 teaspoon red chilli powder
How to make sweet chili almonds
1. Place the curry leaves in the microwave and dry them completely over low heat. Crush them in a bowl and add salt, sugar, red pepper powder.
2. Mix well. To the almonds, add the egg white and mix well. The egg white should be just enough to lightly coat the almonds.
3. Now sprinkle the masala and mix well. Spread the almonds on a roasting pan.
4. In a preheated oven, bake the almonds for 10 minutes at 120 ° C.
5. Remove and let cool completely. Store in an airtight jar.