Sprots are very healthy in every manner. Sprouted Moong dhokla are full of energy and they are with No Onion and No Garlic.
Ingredients of Sprouted Dhokla
- 250 grams green moong sprouts
- 120 grams besan
- 1 Carrot
- 3 Green Chillies
- 1 table spoon Oil
- 1/2 teaspoon Jeera
- 1/2 cup Buttermilk
- 1/2 teaspoon Baking soda
- 2 tablespoon Coriander Leaves
- 1/2 teaspoon Mustard seeds
- 1/2 teaspoon Sesame seeds
- 1 sprig Curry leaves
How to Make Sprouted Dhokla
- Wash the moong and soak them in water for overnight.
- Rinse soaked Moong and put in a wet cloth and again put them for 8 hours for sprout.
- Now to make dhokla, make the paste of sproted moong.
- Chop carrot, and add green chilies, ginger and chopped coriander leaves and make a paste.
- Add this carrot mixture paste in sprouted Moong paste and adding buttermilk and besan.
- Put salt, red chili powder, and cumin seed powder.
- Heat a dhokla maker with water in it, and grease the dhokla plate with oil.
- When water starts boiling, Now add Soda bicarb in dhokla batter and oil and place this mixture on dhokla plate, cover it with lid and steam the dhokla at least for half an hour.
- Serve Dhokla along with chutney.