This is a sweet dish. No artificial food coloring was used for this dish.
Ingrediants for Spinach peanut burfi
- 100gm spinach
- 1 cup of Sooji (raw)
- 1/2 cup of sugar
- 25 gm peanut
- 2 tablespoons of powdered milk
- 3 tablespoons of spinach 100gm
- A pinch of powdered cardamom
- 250 ml of milk
- 1 teaspoon of butter
- 3 tbsp. cashews, almonds and pistachio powder
Steps how to make Spinach peanut burfi
- First,wash and cut the spinach leaves, stem and grind into dough. cook until slightly dry.
toast the peanuts, remove the skin and dust at last.
- stir the sooji for 15 minutes in the pan.When the color of the sooji turns brown, put the butter in the pan and mix well with the sooji.Then put the sugar in the pan and mix well with the sooji for 3 min.
- Then pour the milk into the pan and let it dry.Then put the spinach paste and peanut dust in the pan which will make the color of the sooji green.
- Then put the cordemom powder, cashew powder, track powder, and almond powder on top for garnish. Then cut the barfi into pieces.