This salad has a good sized quantity of protein from now no longer best the fish and eggs, however additionally the beans. Other legumes, such as chickpeas or lentils, also can be used. This dish is famous in Spain.
- 450g salt cod Fish
- 1 cup white beans, rinsed and drained
- 2 tomatoes, chopped
- 2 onions, chopped
- 1 bell pepper, chopped
- 10-10 black and green olives
- Olive oil, for dressing
- Sea salt
- 4 boiled eggs
- In a bowl of water, soak the salt cod for two days, converting the water each eight hours. Drain and pull into shreds.
- In a huge bowl, integrate the beans, tomatoes, onions, bell pepper, and olives.
- Dress the components with a few oil and season with salt, add the eggs then Serve at room temperature.
- The salad may be organized 2 days earlier and refrigerated.