These are crispy from the outdoor and smooth from inside.
The texture of those vadas is amazing, as you chunk into you’ll sense crispiness after which they begin to melt-in-your-mouth. Sabudana vada is served with Peanuts Chutney / Green Chutney / Yogurt followed with warm tea/beverage.
- Sabudana 2 Cups
- Potato 2 medium, boiled
- Dry Roasted Peanuts Powder three tbsp
- Salt 1 tsp
- Green chilies five strips, minced
- Red Chili Powder 1 Tbsp
- Coriander leaves 2 Tbsp.
- Cumin seeds 1 tsp
- Lemon Juice 1 Tbsp
- Ghee/Oil to oil the air fryer basket
- Rinse the sabudana and vicinity it in a bowl with sufficient water, cowl and preserve apart for as a minimum three-four hours.
- Meanwhile, boil the potatoes, peel, and mash them.
- Roast the peanuts and grind to make powder, mince the inexperienced chilies and preserve them prepared.
- In a bowl, upload all of the ingredients(sabudana, peanuts powder, potato, inexperienced chilies, purple chili powder, chopped coriander leaves, lemon juice, salt, and cumin seeds) collectively.
- Mix properly collectively to make the dough.
- Divide dough into identical quantities and make small balls and flatten them slightly.
- Similarly, roll ultimate vadas and preserve it apart.
To Air Fry Sabudana Vada:
Transfer the sabudana patties or vadas into the air fryer basket and spray a few cooking oil.
Close the basket of the air fryer.Air Fry at 350 F for 15 mins and turn after 7-eight mins.
Here low calorie, non-fried, crispy, and attractive sabudana vadas are prepared to serve.
Freeze raw sabudana vada:
Sabudana vadas may be made earlier and frozen.
vadas may be frozen for three-four weeks.Use a parchment paper in among vadas else it’ll be tough to split the vadas after freezing.
Thaw them earlier than deep fry in cooking pan /air frying.