Rajgira Aloo Puri tastes truely first-rate and therefore you could make this puri even throughout ordinary days. in place of simply rapid days. If you don’t need to feature Potatoes, you could make it simple too. Click right here to understand a way to make Rajgira Puri.
This is a gluten unfastened recipe and vegan too. These may be served with Curd or raita. Amaranth flour is one of the maximum protein-wealthy of any plant-primarily based totally food.
- 1 cup Boiled, peeled and mashed potatoes
- 1 cup Rajgira Atta / Amaranth flour
- 1 teaspoon Ginger paste
- 1 teaspoon Green chili paste
- Salt to taste
- ¼ cup Cilantro
- 1 teaspoon Cumin seeds
- Oil for frying
- In a huge blending bowl, take Rajgira flour, mashed potatoes, salt, cumin seeds, ginger-chili paste, and cilantro. Mix nicely and knead into dough. Add a touch little bit of water if needed.
- Cover the dough and allow it relaxation for 15 minutes.
Make small lemon length balls.Cut the plastic bag. Grease it with little bit oil.
- Place every ball on a plastic sheet and lightly roll right into a puri.
Deep fry separately in warm oil, till overestimated and golden.
- Drain on absorbent paper.Serve Rajgira Aloo Puri with Curd.
- Rajgira Puri is hard to roll because it receives caught on board. Use the plastic sheet to roll the puri.