Selfmade dessert with simply ingredients that may be made without any ice cream maker.
- 3 large bananas, sliced and frozen at least 2 hours
- ⅓ cup peanut butter
- Pinch salt
- 2–2 tablespoons almond milk or coconut milk
- 1-1 tsp Date Caramel Sauce
- Add all your frozen bananas to a food processor and blend until bananas are crumbly.
- Then add peanut butter and other remaining ingredients and blend.
- blend it till smooth. Pour your ice cream into a pan. If you are using the Date Caramel Sauce, add on top of your cream.
- If you prefer a soft-serve cream you can serve it as is Or you can transfer to a glass dish, cover and freeze for a few hours to firm up.