These peanut butter chocolate chip bars are super soft, slightly chewy, buttery, and peanut buttery. Between the butter and the peanut butter, they’re super moist and just melt in your mouth.
ingredients of Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Cookie Bars
- 1 cup unsalted butter
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1 ½ cups light brown sugar
- ½ cup sugar
- 1 large egg + 1 large egg yolk
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2 ¾ cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon cornstarch
- ½ teaspoon baking powder
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 2 cups chocolate chips
How To Make Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Cookie Bars
- Pour butter, peanut butter, and sugars mix well in mixer.
Add egg, egg yolk, and vanilla extract.
Whisk flour, cornstarch, baking powder, and salt in bowl.
Gradually add flour mixture to butter mixture.
Add milk and stir again.
Fold in chocolate chips.
Transfer batter to a pan and use a spatula to spread it evenly into pan.
Bake for 35 minutes or until edges are just beginning to turn golden brown.