This sandwich recipe is definitely a vegetarian delight. It is very easy and quick to prepare a breakfast and evening snack recipe with additional flavors of herbs and spices.
Paneer Corn Sandwich Ingredients
- 100 g of grated paneer
- 50 grams of corn
- 1 tablespoon chopped onion
- to taste Salt
- to taste Red pepper flakes
- 1 tablespoon of tomato sauce
- to taste oregano
- Coriander leaves
How to Make a Paneer Corn Sandwich
1. Boil the corns and let them cool.
2. Combine the grated paneer, corns, onions, salt, red pepper flakes and oregano.
3. Coat the slices of bread with tomato sauce.
4. Place the mixture on a slice of bread.
5. Sprinkle with a few cilantro leaves and close with the other slice.
6. Grill or eat as it is!