Palak Egg Curry is a delicious Indian curry recipe made from hard-boiled eggs cooked in a succulent spinach sauce. This recipe is very nutritious and is lip-smacking.
Palak Egg Curry Ingredients
- 3 eggs
- 1 bunch of spinach
- 2 small tomatoes
- 5-6 ginger (thinly sliced)
- 5-6 cloves of garlic
- 2 green peppers
- 4 cloves
- 1/2 tablespoon of garam massala
- 1/2 tablespoon of cumin seeds
- 1 teaspoon of ground red pepper
- Pinch of turmeric
- to taste Salt
How to Make Palak Egg Curry
1. Boil the eggs until soft.
2. Under cold water, blanch the spinach and boil it in a saucepan until the leaves shrink.
3. Mix the spinach with the green peppers and ginger. After that, finely chop the onions, garlic and tomatoes.
4. In a frying pan, heat some oil, add the cumin seeds, cinnamon. Then add your onions, cook them until they become tender.
5. Then add your tomatoes and cook them until tender.
6. Add the spinach puree, along with the salt, red chilli and turmeric powder to taste.
7. Bake this mic for 4 to 5 minutes over medium heat.
8. Cut the egg in half and add it to the palak curry.
9. Simmer over low heat for another 5 minutes and your palak egg curry is ready!