Breakfast with this unbelievably wholesome chia pudding recipe. The deep chocolaty taste pairs flawlessly with juicy raspberries for a a laugh switch-up from oatmeal on your morning routine.
- ½ cup milk/ almond milk unsweetened
- 2 tablespoons chia seeds
- 2 teaspoons natural maple syrup/ honey
- ½ teaspoon cocoa powder
- ¼ teaspoon vanilla extract
- ½ cup clean raspberries, divided
- 1 tablespoon toasted sliced almonds, divided
- Stir almond milk , chia, maple syrup, cocoa and vanilla collectively in a small bowl. Cover and refrigerate for as a minimum eight hours and up to a few days.
- When geared up to serve, stir well. Spoon approximately 1/2 of the pudding right into a serving glass or bowl and pinnacle with 1/2 of the raspberries and almonds. Add the relaxation of the pudding and pinnacle with the ultimate raspberries and almonds.