Mushrooms have a high water content, they can become quite mushy when they are frozen and then thawed so we would avoid eating them as the main dish and on toast. If possible use fresh mushrooms only.
- 2 hundred gm Mushrooms
- 3 Onions
- 2 Tomatoes, finely chopped or pureed
- 3 Green chillies, finely chopped
- Coriander leaves
- Salt as according to taste
- Red chili powder as according to taste
- A pinch of garam masala powder
- A pinch of cardamom powder
1. Slice mushrooms, boil them and preserve aside.
2. Make a paste of the onions.
3. Heat oil in a Pan and upload the onion paste; until the paste turns golden brown.
4. Add the tomatoes, inexperienced chilies, salt and crimson chilli powder.
5. Cook the tomatoes until the gravy leaves the oil. Add water if required.
6. Add the mushrooms and prepare dinner dinner for a while.
7. Season with garam masala powder, cardamom powder and coriander leaves.