Full of protein, sweetness of culmination , tangy taste of sauces and lemon. Mooth chole could be very well-known in our town in North India and it’s now no longer uncooked sprouts however steamed moth sprouts and chickpeas.
- 1/2 cup Whole Moong dal
- 1 cup Whole moth
- 1/three cup White kidney beans / lobiya
- 2/3 cup Chickpeas
- Salt to taste
- 1 tsp Chili powder
- 2 tsp Lemon juice
- 1 tsp Red turmind sauce
- 1 tsp Green chutney
- 1 tbps Green chilies chopped 1 tbps
- 1/2 tsp Turmeric powder
- 1/2 tsp Dry mango powder
- 1/2 tsp Roasted cumin seeds beaten
- 1 Chopped banana optional
- 1 Tomato chopped
- 1 Chopped onion
- 1 cup Ripe Papaya Chopped
- 1 Ripe banana medium length chopped
- Wash and soak moong , moth and kidney beans collectively for 2-2 hours or overnight and soak chickpeas separately. In morning or after 3-3 hours drain water. Put soaked lentils and beans in Muslim cloth and Hang it for 10 minutes. while entire water get drained. Keep it at warm vicinity in a bowl cowl with lid or you could maintain in casserole blanketed for 3-3 hours, to get them sprout.
- Add water in stress cooker with a few salt to boil chickpeas. Add all sprouts in a stress cooker with 1/3 cup water , salt and turmeric powder and permit it prepare dinner dinner for 2-2 whistle steam. Switch off the flame and permit it cool down.
- In a huge bowl upload steamed sprouts , chickpeas salt, chili powder, inexperienced chilies, chopped tomatoes, chopped banana, papaya, chutney, dry mango powder, cumin seeds powder and blend well. Serve Immediately .
- Fruits want to be add on the time of servicing. Don’t maintain culmination for long term in moth chole. It will free its texture.