I love an awesome cup of coffee, and if we are able to kick that up a notch or with a few Mexican flavors, and toss that every one collectively to get a lovable heat cup of Mexican Mocha goodness, I’m throughout that.
- 1 ounce Mexican chocolate or darkish chocolate chopped
- 1 cup canned coconut milk
- ½ cup espresso coffee
- ¼ teaspoon cinnamon
- ¼ teaspoon vanilla extract
- pinch cayenne pepper
- In a small saucepan over medium warmth, integrate chopped chocolate and coconut milk.
- Stir to mix as you convey the milk to a mild simmer. Remove from warmth as soon as all of the chocolate has melted, and stir withinside the coffee, cinnamon, vanilla extract, and cayenne. Pour into cups and enjoy.