Tangy, sweet and spicy, this bhel makhana (fox nut) is a super delicious and healthy bhel recipe. Prepared with ingredients like potatoes, peanuts, fox nuts, green peppers with spices, black pepper, jeera powder and more, this bhel recipe is a must try!
Ingredients of the Makhana Bhel recipe
- 1 bowl of toasted walnuts
- 1/2 cup cubed boiled potatoes
- 1/2 cup roasted peanuts
- 2 chopped green peppers
- 1 tablespoon of lemon juice
- Sendha namak to taste
- 1-2 teaspoons of black pepper powder
- 2 teaspoons of chopped coriander leaves
- 1 teaspoon of roasted jeera powder
How to make a Makhana Bhel recipe
1. Take the potatoes, green peppers, chopped cilantro, jeera powder, black pepper, salt and lemon juice in a bowl.
2. Mix everything.
3. Add the makhana and peanuts, give a final mixture and serve.
4. You can also garnish with some pomegranate seeds.