Today we make instant masala maggi noodles with onions and bell peppers. To everyone who don’t add onion to maggi noodles try that and you will love this way, sweetness of onions with tangy flavors of maggi spices works great.
- Maggi masala noodles 2 packets (70 gram each)
- Onion 1 medium
- Green pepper 1 medium size
- Salt 1 pinch
- Turmeric 1 pinch (enhance color)
- Chili powder 1/4 tsp(optional)
- Oil 1 tsp
- Water 2 cups
- Peel onion and wash with bell pepper. Slice onion and bell pepper in Medium thin slices.
- In a pan boil water and add maggi masala powder from packet. Add maggi noodles and let it cook for 2 minutes on medium flame.
- In another pan on side, heat oil. Add onions and cook it will onions get caramelize not brown in color, cook only to get soft and maintain its sweetness. Add sliced bell pepper and mix. Add turmeric powder, chili powder and mix well. Add 1 tbsp of water and cover it. let it cook for 1 minute.
- In other pan our noodles must be boiled by now, toss noodles in cooked vegetables and cover for few seconds on low flame.
- Switch off the flame and serve immediately.