Looking for a healthier burger you’ll love! Try this delicious low calorie chicken burger topped with healthy veggies. You can eat chips too – just replace regular chips with these crunchy beetroot chips.
Ingrediants for Low calorie chicken burger with sweet potatoes and beetroot chips
- 2 large sweet potatoes
- 2 chicken breasts
- 2 tablespoons of honey
- 3 crushed garlic cloves
- sandwich with hamburger
For the salad:
- 2 tablespoons of low-fat natural yogurt
- 1 tablespoon of light mayonnaise
- teaspoon: turmeric
- 1 teaspoon of tahini
- 1 lemon
- white cabbage
- 1 cooked beetroot
- Red onion
- 1 tablespoon of white wine vinegar
- large pinch of chopped parsley
Methodn for Low calorie chicken burger with sweet potatoes and beetroot chips
- To make this recipe for chicken breast, heat the oven to 200 ° C, gas 6. wash,Peel and cut 2 large sweet potatoes into French fries. Heat 1 tablespoon of oil in a baking dish, then add the fries. Place 2 chicken breasts on another baking sheet and cook both for 25 minutes. Mix the honey with 3 crushed cloves of garlic then, halfway through cooking, brush the chicken with honey and turn the sweet potato chips.
- Mix the low-fat natural yogurt with the light mayonnaise, turmeric, tahini and a squeeze of lemon. Chop the white cabbage, cooked beetroot and red onion. Mix with 1 tablespoon of white wine vinegar and a little chopped parsley. Place a few kale leaves on a burger bun, garnish with coleslaw, chicken and a dollop of yogurt.
- The best tip for making honey chicken burger with sweet fries.Next time, replace the sweet fries with large potato wedges.