Here’s a perfect summer drink to quench your thirst! Litchi Ginger Cooler is a refreshing blend of basil leaves, ginger, jaggery syrup, and litchi that’s sure to leave you drooling.
Litchi Ginger Cooler Ingredients
- 8 fresh litchi (deseeded), peeled
- 3 slices of fresh ginger
- 4 teaspoons of fresh Thai basil leaves
- 4 teaspoon fresh Thai basil leaves, chopped
- 50 ml of jaggery syrup
- 500 ml of cold drinking water
- 3 ice cubes
How to make a litchi ginger cooler
1. Using a blender, mix litchi, Thai basil leaves, jaggery syrup and cold water.
2. Crush the ginger slices a little and add them to the drink.
3. Keep it in the refrigerator for an hour.
4. After that, add 3 ice cubes to the glass and then put the garnish with chopped Thai basil leaves. He is ready to be served now.