Allmost at all the houses we have left some chappaties at night which we can not use in the morning. So instead of wasting them, u can easily make delicious halwa.
Ingredients of Leftover Roti Halwa
3 Leftover roti
2 tablespoon Ghee
1 tablespoon Chopped dry fruits
1 cup Milk
How to Make Leftover Roti Halwa
- Divide leftover roti into small pieces with the help of your hands, and grind them in grinder.
- Now heat a kadhai. Once heated put ghee in it.
- Fry grinded roti chura.
- Add sugar in it after 5 minute and mix well until sugar dissolve.
- Now put milk and chopped dry fruits.
- When milk completely dried up switch off the flame.
- Now your hot roti halwa is ready to serve.