This is a healthier version of making ladoo. These ladoos are packed with nutrients to please our palate and improve our health.
Ingredients of Protein Ladoo | Energy Ball
- 1 cup of mixed dried fruit
- 2 tablespoons of raisins
- 1/2 cup dates (khajoor)
- 1/4 cup oatmeal
- 1 tablespoon of ghee
How to make a Ladoo | protein energy ball
1. Dry roasted oatmeal and dried fruits and set aside.
2. In a mill, add the deseeded dates and dried fruits. Add a little ghee and combine everything together.
3. Take out the mixture, add the oatmeal and knead well. Add more ghee if needed.
4. Form them into balls and let the ladoos set.