You can easily make onion pakora, Palak pakora, etc. But today we bring you one famous bhajiya recipe from Gujarat, and it’s Kumbhaniya Bhajiya. It is a traditional recipe of the Kumbhal village which is in Palitana region of Gujarat.
Ingredients of Kumbhaniya Bhajiya
- 1 Cup Gram Flour
- 1 Cup Finely Chopped Green Garlic
- 1 Cup Chopped Coriander Leaves
- 2-3 Finely Chopped Vadvani Green Chilies
- 1-1.5 Inch Grated Ginger
- Juice of 1 Lemon
How to Make Kumbhaniya Bhajiya
- Add chopped green garlic, chopped coriander leaves and chopped vadvani green chilies in a large bowl.
- Add grated ginger, salt and lemon juice.
- Add gram flour and prepare the batter for bhajiyas.
- Heat some oil to deep fry the bhajiyas.
- Using your thumb drop small portion of bhajiyas to deep fry.
- Serve Kumbhaniya Bhajiyas with onions.