This keto friendly butter chicken recipe is just the right thing if you want something healthy and delicious. Here, the creamy sauce is subtly embellished with pieces of chicken and desi spices.
Keto Butter Chicken Ingredients
- 200 g boneless skinless chicken
- 10 grams of butter
- 1 teaspoon of Kasuri Methi
- 100 ml tomato puree
- 50 ml heavy cream
- 1 teaspoon of avocado oil
- 50 ml of water
- 1/2 teaspoon of turmeric powder
- 1/2 teaspoon chilli powder
- 1/4 teaspoon ground pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon ground coriander
- to taste Salt
- 2 teaspoons of chopped coriander leaves
How to Make Keto Butter Chicken
1. In a bowl, add the turmeric powder, chili powder, cilantro powder and mix well.
2. Marinate the chicken in this powder and keep for 15 min.
3. In a saucepan, heat the avocado oil, once it is hot, fry the chicken for 5 minutes on both sides until fully cooked.
4. In a saucepan, heat the butter and, while melting, add the tomato puree and mix well. Add the kasuri methi, water and cover with a lid and cook for 5 minutes.
5. Once the tomato puree and oil are divided, add heavy cream and mix well until emulsified.
6. Add the prepared chicken to this, add the pepper powder and salt, mix well and cover for a minute on low heat
7. Garnish with chopped cilantro leaves and serve with rice / roti