Jowar Apple Crumble is perfect healthy dessert for sugar craving persons.
Ingredients Of Jowar Apple Crumble
- 1 apple, big
- 1 Tbsp melted butter/ olive oil
- 1 Tbsp castor sugar/ brown sugar
- For the Crumble
- 1/2 cup jowar flour
- 1/2 cup oats
- 1/2 cup walnuts, finely chopped
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon powder
- 50 gram butter, cold and cut into small cubes
- 2 Tbsp brown sugar
How To Make Jowar Apple Crumble
- Peal and core the apple.
- Cut it into slices, add melted butter and sugar, and coat well.
- Arrange the slices neatly at the base of the baking tray.
- Put jowar flour and oats in a bowl.
- Add the cold butter cubes and rub with your fingertips until the mixture resembles bread crumbs.
- Add the chopped walnuts, cinnamon powder and sugar. Mix well.
- Sprinkle it over the apple base.
- Bake in the oven for half an hour.
- Serve warm with a scoop of fresh cream.