Jamun is known to have immense importance in Ayurvedic and Unani treatments. This jamun papad recipe is perfect for those looking for a sweet and tangy bite.
Ingredients of Jamun Papad
- 1 cup of Jamun
- 1 teaspoon of black salt
- 2 teaspoons of chaat masala
- 2 tablespoons of corn flour
- 2 tablespoons of sugar
- 1 tablespoon of lemon juice
How to make Jamun Papad
1. Take the jamuns and deseed them.
2. Add the jamuns in a blender with which add black salt, chaat masala, corn flour, sugar, lemon juice.
3. Mix the ingredients until a puree is formed.
4. Pour the mash into a non-stick pan and cook over low heat for 5 to 10 minutes.
5. When the mash is thick, pour it onto a plastic sheet.
6. Allow the jamun puree to dry in the sun for two days.
7. After two days, cut it into small square pieces and enjoy.