This lighter dish of chicken and veggies will cure all your cravings for comfortable food without derailing your healthy meal plan.
Healthy and tasty. Baked chicken breasts and rainbow vegetables are tender and juicy and ready in 15 minutes.
Ingrediants for Healthier chicken and vegie onepot
- 2 medium chicken breasts, minced
- 1 cup chopped bell pepper (any color you like)
- 1/2 onion chopped
- 1 chopped courgette
- 1 cup of broccoli florets
- 1/2 cup chopped tomatoes or plums / grapes
- 2 tablespoons of olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon of salt
- 1/2 teaspoon of black pepper
- 1 teaspoon of Italian dressing
- 1/4 teaspoon optional
Instructions for Healthier chicken and vegie onepot
- Preheat the oven before you start 500 degrees F.
- Cut all the vegetables into large pieces. In another cutting board, cut the chicken into cubes. Place the chicken and vegetables in a medium roasting pan or roasting pan.
- Add the olive oil, salt and pepper, the Italian seasoning and the paprika. Throw to combine.
- Cook for 15 minutes or until the vegetables are charred and the chicken is cooked through. To be enjoyed with rice, pasta or salad.