Green apple cooler is a very refreshing summer drink made from mint leaves and tangy green apples. It not only tastes fabulous, but also looks great!
Green Apple Cooler Ingredients
- 1 green apple
- 1/2 cup soda
- 1 tablespoon of chopped mint leaves
- 1 tablespoon of chopped green apple
- 1/2 tablespoon of powdered sugar
How to make a green apple cooler
1. Peel, slice and juice the green apple.
2. Add soda, powdered sugar, mint leaves and mix.
3. Pour into a glass and add the chopped apple pieces.
4. Serve chilled.