If you are looking for a shallot and garlic recipe. Here’s an easy Garlic Green Beans Recipe you can try.
- 1 pound green beans, sliced
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic, chopped
- 2 spring onions, chopped
- salt and pepper to taste
- Blanch the green beans in boiling salted water until soft and crispy, about 3-4 minutes. Drain and store.
- Heat the olive oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add the minced garlic and sauté until fragrant, 1-2 minutes.
- Add the spring onions and cook for a further minute until soft. Add the blanched green beans to the pan and stir in the garlic and onion mixture.
- Salt and pepper to taste. Cook an additional 2-3 minutes or until the green beans are cooked through and tender.
- Serve hot as an accompaniment to the main course. Hope this helps!