This Garlic, Cilantro and Greek Yogurt dip is the right dip for fried yucca! Dip is simple to whip up and may be refrigerated as properly. We use it as a dip or at the same time as a dressing sometimes.
- 1 cup greek yogurt
- 0.five tsp salt alter to flavor
- 4 garlic cloves
- 2 key limes
- 3 tbsps olive oil greater virgin
- 3 tbsps sparkling cilantro
- Chop the cilantro and easy the garlic cloves.
- Add greek yogurt to meals processor. Then upload salt & olive oil.Use a small blender or electric powered meals processor.
- Add cilantro & garlic. If you observed four cloves is probably too much, begin with 2 and boom slowly. We love the flavor to be very sturdy for this dip.
- Then reduce key limes in half, dispose of seeds and squeeze over the meals processor.
Close the lid and mix properly for a minute or so. Stop processing, open the lid test that the combination is steady and all components are combined together.
- Use a spoon to push any unmixed components into the dip. Close and mix for few greater seconds.Pour over a serving dish. Serve with fried yucca or another dish of your choice! Enjoy:)