GARLIC BUTTER MUSHROOMS are very Easy to bake in Air fryer.
- 400 gram Mushroom Pack
- 4 to 4 garlic cloves
- 1 tbsp Olive Oil
- 2-2 tbsp. of butter
- 1 tsp freshly ground black pepper powder
- 12 teaspoon of red chilli flakes
- Salt as desired
- Any seasoning, including
- Clean mushrooms nicely and remove all the dirt. Mushrooms should be lightly rinsed in water and dried with paper towels or kitchen towels.
- Cut mushrooms in even pieces. Do not cut the small mushrooms. Finely chop or mince garlic cloves.
- In a mixing bowl add olive oil, melted butter, garlic, black pepper powder, chilli flakes and chilli flakes.
- Add and toss mushrooms in it. Coat nicely in marinade. Preheat Air fryer. Line air fryer basket with foil or air fryer liner.
- Spread mushrooms in the basket evenly. Air fry for 7-7 mins. Take out and sprinkle seasoning or any seasoning of your choice and serve hot.
- Do not soak mushrooms in water before cutting or using in recipe. They absorb lot of water and will take time to cook.
- Air fry mushrooms in batches.