Its Easy to bake an eggless marble loaf cake or tea cake, with vanilla and chocolate flavor with condensed milk, oil and makes use of yogurt and milk.
- 1.5 cups All cause flour/maida
- 1-1.five tbs Semi sweetened cocoa powder
- 1 tbs Milk powder
- 1.five tsp Baking powder
- 1/eight tsp Baking soda
- 1 cup Granulated white sugar
- half cup Butter
- 1 tsp Vanilla extract
- a pinch Salt
- four tbs Yogurt
- half cup Milk
- Take all cause flour, baking powder, baking soda, milk powder and salt and blend it properly. Sieve it for couple of times. Grease the baking pan with baking spray or oil and dirt a few flour. Keep it apart and preheat the oven in 350 F.
- Now in a bowl take the butter, sugar and whisk in a hand blender or whisker for 30-60 seconds or till creamy. Now to this upload yogurt, milk and whisk it properly till creamy. Add withinside the vanilla extract and blend it properly.
- To this upload withinside the sieved flour combination in batches and lightly integrate it properly.If wanted upload withinside the milk and blend it properly. In a separate bowl, take the cocoa powder and blend it with a tbs of heat water. To this upload -five tbs of organized batter.
- Mix the batter properly and not using a lumps.Now each the vanilla and chocolate batter is ready. Pour a layer of vanilla the batter into greased pan.Then scoop a few chocolate batter directly to the vanilla batter and unfold it.
- Again pinnacle it with a few vanilla batter and chocolate batter. Now with the assist of knife or teeth select out swirl the pinnacle of the batter. to get a marble effect. Keep this in a preheated oven, bake it for 35- forty minutes(mine took 38 minutes) or till a teeth select out comes out clean. Let it relaxation it for little while and invert the cake to a twine rack and permit it to chill absolutely. Slice and serve it.
- The sweetness changed into simply best with the given measurement. If you need the cake to be at the sweeter aspect upload as much as 1.25 cups. Slice the cake as soon as its absolutely cool down. As the batter raises, fill pan 3/4th with the cake batter.