A fresh soup, very refreshing for the summer months. It can also be served as an aperitif at parties in small glasses.
Cucumber and coconut gazpacho ingredients
- 2 cups peeled and chopped cucumbers
- 1 cup of coconut milk
- 2 teaspoons of chopped mint leaves
- to taste Salt
- 2 teaspoons of chopped cucumber slices
How to make cucumber and coconut gazpacho
1. Mix all the ingredients in a blender.
2. Refrigerate and serve cold in small glasses.
3. Garnish with chopped cucumber slices.
Multigrain Broccoli Parantha Recipe With Curd And Chilli Onion Relish