A amusing twist to the conventional cream cheese wontons.
- 1 cup cream cheese
- 3 tbsp bitter cream
- 1½ tsp Creole Seasoning
- ¼ cup spring onions chopped
- 2 tbsp onions minced
- 24 wonton wrappers
- 6 smoked sausage cooked
- ½ cup French Dressing
- ¼ tsp Lite Creole Seasoning
- 1 tbsp lime juice
- 1 tsp sugar
- In a bowl add cream cheese, bitter cream, Creole Seasoning, spring onions, and purple onions. Mix nicely and Grease muffin tin. Bring portions of wonton wrappers to every muffin cups, press to shape a cup shape.
- Add 1 tbsp cream cheese aggregate to every muffin cup. Slice sausage and pinnacle a slice of sausage onto the pinnacle of cream cheese aggregate on every wonton cup.
Bake for 9-10 minutes.
- To make the sauce, whisk collectively all elements under ‘sauce’.
Remove from oven and drizzle the tops of every wonton cup with sauce, then garnish with extra inexperienced onions.
- Serve the relaxation of the sauce at the facet as a dip.