This creamy spinach curry is packed with immunity-boosting veggies. It’s spiced with cumin powder, cilantro powder, Kashmiri pepper powder and loaded with veggies like peppers, broccoli, mushrooms, sweet potatoes.
Ingredients for Creamy Spinach Curry Vegetable Mix
- 300 grams of mixed vegetables
- 30 grams of butter
- 1 medium onion
- 1 large tomato
- 1 inch of ginger
- 1 tablespoon of garlic paste
- 1/2 teaspoon of turmeric
- to taste Salt
- 3-4 green peppers (chopped)
- 1/2 teaspoon Kashmiri pepper powder
- 1/2 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 60 g of fresh cream
- 120 g spinach (chopped)
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon ground coriander
- 1 teaspoon of cat masala
- 1 teaspoon of kasuri methi
- 1 teaspoon of lime juice
How to Make Creamy Spinach Curry Vegetable Mix
1. In hot water, boil all the vegetables, strain the water and set aside.
2. Then heat 20 g of butter in a saucepan, add the chopped onions, ginger and garlic. Cook until the onion begins to change color, then add the chopped tomatoes and cook until the tomatoes are tender.
3. Now add the cumin powder, coriander powder, kasuri methi and turmeric and cook for another 2 minutes. Switch off the flame and let it cool slightly. Now grind it into a fine paste.
4. Now, in the same pan, heat the rest of the butter, add the chopped green peppers and cook for a minute, then add the mixed vegetables and the broth in which the vegetables were boiled.
5. Let it boil then add the prepared paste, coarsely chopped spinach leaves and cook over medium heat until the oil separates on the side.
6. Then add the chilli powder, chili flakes, chopped cilantro, chaat masala and fresh cream. Cook until desired creamy consistency.
7. Add lemon juice, mix well and remove from heat. Serve hot.