You will never look back once you try this chocolate chickpea bark. It’s super delicious and a crunchy, protein-rich treat.
Ingredients for chocolate chickpea barks
- 1 cup of chickpeas
- 1 tablespoon of olive oil
- to taste Sea salt
- 1 cup of chocolate
How to make chocolate chickpea barks
1. Soak the chickpeas in water overnight.
2. When soaked, remove them and let them dry completely.
3. Once they are completely dry, add olive oil and sea salt. Give it a good mixture and bake them at 200 degrees Celsius for 30 to 40 minutes.
4. Melt the chocolate in another bowl, once the chickpeas are roasted, add them to the bowl of melted chocolate.
5. Spread the above out on baking paper and let stand in the refrigerator for 2-3 hours.
6. Using a knife, cut into peels and serve!