Making hen cacciatore withinside the crock pot achieves the identical tenderness and intensity of taste because the slow-simmer method, with much less hassle.Chicken Cacciatore is totally based on complete sauce of herbs and vegetables.
- 1 pack Skinless bone-in hen thighs, washed and patted dry
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 black pepper
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1 cup tomato paste
- 1 tablespoon garlic, minced
- 1 small yellow onion, diced
- 1 purple bell pepper, diced
- 1/2 of cup infant Bella mushrooms, sliced
- 1 cup diced tomatoes
- 1 teaspoon sparkling rosemary /dried
- 1 teaspoon sparkling oregano /dried
- 1/2 of teaspoon purple pepper flakes
- 1 1/2 of cups hen broth
- 1/4 cup chopped sparkling parsley /dried
- 1 box of spagetti noodles
- Wash and pat dry every hen thigh.
- Season hen calmly with salt and pepper and upload to gradual cooker.
- Add tomato paste, garlic, onion, diced purple bell pepper, mushrooms, tomatoes, rosemary, thyme, oregano, purple pepper, and hen broth.
- Cover and prepare dinner dinner on low for 6-eight hours, or till hen is fall-off-the-bone tender.
- Serve over spaghetti noodles.Garnish with sparkling parsley.