Carrot ladoo will probably be everyone’s favorite. If you want, you can even add coconut, but I prefer to skip the coconut to fully enjoy the flavor of the carrots. Carrot ladoo ready in minutes, kids will love it for sure. I also enjoyed this ladoo so much.
Ingredients for carrot laddu
- 1 cup grated carrots (tightly packed)
- 1 tablespoon of melted ghee
- 1/3 cup condensed milk
- 1 tablespoon of chopped pistachios
How to make carrot laddu
- Heat 1/2 tablespoon of ghee, add the grated carrot and brown over low heat.
Continue to sauté until it shrinks and the raw smell is gone. It will take at least 10 minutes on low heat. Now add condensed milk.
- Continue cooking over low heat until it turns into a sticky mass.
Add the rest of the ghee and continue cooking until it forms a thick mixture. Turn off and let warm for a while.
- Shape them into small ladoos and dip each ladoo in the nut mixture. Arrange them in small cupcake molds and serve.