A brilliant dish to devour your manner to five-a-day, this scrumptious aspect combines mushroom and broccoli in a scrumptious balsamic dressing. This aspect is prepared in much less than 20 minutes.
- 1-1 Tablespoons olive oil and a touch extra for greasing the pan.
- 1-1 Tablespoons balsamic vinegar.
- 1/2 Teaspoon salt.
- Ground black pepper.
- Grind dry chili (optional).
- 1-1 Cloves garlic, chopped.
- 1 Red onion, halved and sliced.
- 3-3 Fresh shiitake mushrooms or Portobello.
- 2 Broccoli separate into small flowers.
- 1 Cup chestnuts, chopped in half.
- Take a big Bowl. Mix oil, Balsamic vinegar, salt, pepper, chili and garlic.
- Add the veggies and chestnuts and blend nicely together along with your hands.
- Move the components to the pan. Preheat oven to 180 stages and grease the pan.
- Bake approximately 20 mins till the veggies are tender and crisp.