These cheesy, deep fried broccoli snacks are so tasty, and amazing for parties. Everyone loves them.
- 5 cups vegetable oil for frying
- 1 package deal chopped frozen broccoli, thawed and drained
- 4 cups shredded sharp Cheddar cheese
- 3 ½ cups dry bread crumbs
- salt and pepper to taste
How to make
- Place broccoli in a medium saucepan with 1 cup boiling water. Return to a boil. Cook blanketed till company however tender, approximately five minutes.
- In a medium saucepan over low heat, soften the Cheddar cheese. Mix withinside the broccoli. Allow the aggregate to chill and thicken about 15 minutes.
- In a medium bowl, blend the bread crumbs, salt and pepper. Spread the aggregate onto a huge piece of wax paper.
- Form the broccoli cheese aggregate into balls and roll withinside the bread crumb aggregate till very well coated.
- Deep fry the balls till golden brown, approximately five minutes. Drain on paper towels.