A creamy and light soup with a lot of protein. This soup recipe comes with the goodness of broccoli and nutty almonds, it’s a healthy soup packed with nutrients. Made with just a little ingredients, Broccoli Almond Soup is an easy and simple recipe to make in winter.
Broccoli Almond Soup Ingredients
- 800 ml of vegetable broth
- 700 g of broccoli
- 50 g ground almonds (toasted)
- 250 ml of skimmed milk
- to taste the salt
- to taste freshly ground black pepper
How to make broccoli and almond soup
1. Cut the broccoli into small florets and steam for about 6 to 8 minutes until tender.
2. Place the skimmed milk, steamed broccoli, vegetables broth, 40 grams of almonds in a blender and mix until smooth.
3. Season with salt & pepper.
4. Pour the mixture into a saucepan and heat gently, serve in bowls garnished with the remaining toasted almond powder.