Crepes are good for any meal of the day, including desserts and snacks. They can be sweet, filled with delicious fruit and topped with whipped cream or with vegetables and proteins. I like it better than the crepe wraps. These delicious wraps are perfect for those looking to stay slim and healthy. The key to keeping them healthy and tasty is based on what you put into it. Here is one of my favorite vegetarian crepes.
Ingrediants for Best vegetarian crepe
- 6 pre-made or homemade 5-inch crepes
- 3 teaspoons of virgin olive oil
- 8 ounces of mushrooms, chopped
- 1 small red onion, chopped
- 5 ounces of baby spinach
- 9 cherry tomatoes, halved
- 3/4 ounces (1 bunch) fresh basil leaves, chopped
- 3 palak leaves, chopped or (boiled, discard the water)
- 1 cup fresh mozzarella, chopped and evenly divided
How to make Best vegetarian crepe
- Make crepe wrappers if you make them at home and set them aside. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Heat the oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add the mushrooms and onions and stir for 10 minutes or until the onions are transparent and the mushrooms are golden brown.
- Mix the spinach, tomato, basil and spinach together. Cover and cook about 2 minutes. Pour the mixture into the center of each crepe and sprinkle evenly with fresh cheese. Close the crepes and arrange them side by side in a large pan.
- Cover the pan with foil and heat 15 minutes or until hot.