Delicut’s Basil Pesto & Walnut Chicken Breast has our handmade pesto sauce. The tender chicken breasts are seasoned and marinated overnight, then cooked slowly in a vacuum bag with its juice and rubbed dry in a temperature-controlled water bath with a special “Sous Vide” technique. It can be enjoyed with any paste of your choice, garnished with Parmesan and black pepper.
Ingredients for basil pesto and walnut chicken breast
- 2 pieces Delicut’s Basil Pesto & Walnut Chicken breast
- 1 bowl of pasta of your choice
- Pesto sauce
- 2 tablespoons of parmesan cheese
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- 1/2 teaspoon of black pepper
How to Make Basil Pesto and Walnut Chicken Breast
1. Sear the chicken breast in a skillet on each side for two minutes.
2. While the chicken breasts are searing, in another pan, put some butter then add the pesto sauce.
3. Add heavy cream and Parmesan cheese to the sauce and mix everything together.
4. Add some boiled spaghetti or pasta of your choice to go in the creamy pesto sauce and finish with a little pepper.
5. The last step would be to dice the chicken breast and add it to the pasta once plated and dig in!