Banana pankake is healthy breakfast for everyone. They’re not only delicious, but they’re also healthy, made with oat and whole wheat flour.
INGREDIENTS of Banana Pancakes
- 1 cup white whole wheat flour
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- ½ teaspoon ground cinnamon
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ⅔ cup milk
- ½ cup mashed ripe banana
- 1 large egg
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup or honey, plus more for serving
- 2 tablespoons melted unsalted butter or coconut oil
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
- Sliced banana, maple syrup, peanut butter
How to Make Banana Pancakes
- Combine the flour, baking powder, cinnamon and salt in a bowl and whisk to blend.
- In another bowl, combine the milk, mashed banana, egg, maple syrup, butter and vanilla and blend.
- Put the liquid mixture into the flour mixture and mix them well.
- Heat a heavy cast iron skillet and ready to start cooking pancakes.
- Lightly oil the cooking surface with coconut oil.
- Using a ⅓-cup measuring cup, scoop the batter onto the hot skillet.
- Cook until small bubbles form on the surface of the pancakes, for 3 minutes.
- Flip the pancakes, then cook until lightly golden on both sides.
- Repeat the process with the remaining batter.
- Serve immediately.